[Cz-editcouncil] Resolution 0007 status

Larry Sanger sanger at citizendium.org
Sun Dec 9 22:27:58 CST 2007

All,

I'm sorry for the delay.  I've just been incredibly busy with
everything...CZ, family, consulting, writing.  Don't worry, we'll get this
finished and fairly soon, too.

While we didn't discuss it, I think extending the waiting period until Jan.
10, and essentially calling a recess for the Council, is a good idea, and
probably some such recess is actually required by our rules.  I am sure that
many people will be too busy to contribute meaningfully this month.

--Larry