[SharedKnowing] Episteme issue about Wikipedia appears

Anthony skn at inbox.org
Tue Feb 17 10:32:32 CST 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Larry Sanger <sanger at citizendium.org>wrote:

> David, where is this coming from?  Apparently you haven't actually read the
> CZ article on "Homeopathy."  Here it is:
>
> http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Homeopathy
>
> It's actually an excellent article, remarkably balanced and neutral,
> approved by a distinguished professor of physiology who is definitely *not*
> a homeopath.

Larry,

Where can I go to see a record of the approval process that this particular
article underwent? Is there an "unapproval" process, which might take place
if someone of suitable standing came along and disputed the neutrality of
the article?

I'd be interested in learning more about Gareth Leng, and what his
particular biases are.  But ultimately I don't think I could possibly
respect the opinion of anyone willing to waste so much of their time on such
a useless topic.

Anthony